IMAGINE. PRINT. GROW.
The sky’s the limit when it comes to custom printing planters with 3D Growers. You can print just about anything by simply donating to our Kickstarter and sending an image of your inspirational idea.
Are the options too overwhelming? Don’t know where to begin? Here’s a quick step-by-step guide to help lead you through the custom printing process.
HOW TO CUSTOM PRINT YOUR PLANTER
- Pledge $75 or more to help Logro Farms buy a large-scale 3D printer so we make this product available to the masses.
- Send in your custom 3D printed idea or inspiration and we’ll use special software to create a custom 3D Grower exclusively for you. (Some examples below)
- Darth Vader Head
- Elaborate geometric pattern
- Cute animal (Think elephant, giraffe or monkey)
- Dinosaur of your choice
- A secret engraved message
- Personalized monogram
- Seashell (because Sally sells them by the seashore)
- Photo of your dog
- Tim Burton character
- Customize your planter even further with your choice of size, color and materials.
- Pick from a variety of materials including traditional plastics, plant based plastics, nylon and more. We’re even offering brand new sustainable options that are made with recycled materials like brewer’s grains and coffee grounds!
- Receive your custom 3D Grower with a grow pack of organic soil and seeds – includes FREE shipping in the U.S.
- Start Growing.
What will you be inspired to create when the possibilities are limitless? Donate to Logro Farms’ Kicktarter campaign today, and send us your ideas. We look forward to seeing what your imagination and our software can create!