[blox_row][blox_column width=”1/1″][blox_image image=”http://www.logrofarms.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/IMG_3184.jpg” img_width=”1000″ alignment=”center” target=”_self” animation=”none”][/blox_image][blox_text animation=”fadeInRight”]
This delicious recipe was given to us by Patrick Deschner, a Chef at Uncorked Tasting Room & Wine Bar in Austin.
[/blox_text][blox_divider type=”dotted” space=”5″ fullwidth=”0″/][blox_text animation=”fadeInRight”]
- 2 Cups Ricotta
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan
- 1/2 Cup AP Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- Prepare a sheet pan with a sheet of parchment paper and a generous dusting of flour.
- Combine all ingredients and lightly work into a dough. Adjust with additional flour if dough is overly sticky.
- Roll dough out to roughly 12 inches long by 1/2 inch thick. Cut Gnudi from roll into 1/2 inch pieces and place on floured parchment.
- Continue portioning Gnudi until all dough is used.
- Set aside to be boiled later.
- 1/2 Cup White Wine
- 1 Pint Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Ounces Fresh Sage Roughly Chopped
- 4 Ounces Fresh Arugula
- 8 Ounces Pink Oyster Mushrooms
- Salt and White Pepper to Taste
- Reduce white wine in a large sauté pan until almost dry.
- Add cream and Sage reduce 5 minutes
- While cream is simmering bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Cook Gnudi in boiling water for 10 minutes or until fluffy but not gummy.
- Grill or broil oyster mushrooms for one minute on each side
- Toss cooked Gnudi with cream sauce and add arugula just before plating.
- Top each plate with some of the oyster mushrooms